The ADI Leadership Experience is not your average internship!
It is an exciting new ministry internship program in UTAH that provides flexible and customized ministry experiences in the largest mission field in America
Today is the perfect time to apply for an ADI Leadership Experience internship for the Fall and Spring semesters. Just contact us at email@example.com
What is The ADI Leadership Experience?
The ADI Leadership Experience is a one-of-a-kind program where participants receive practical ministry and leadership experience while interning at ADI Student Missions. Open to students and recent graduates between the ages of 18 and 40, The ADI Leadership Experience offers the opportunity to work with the dynamic staff of ADI Student Missions in one of the following specialized ministry focus areas.
MISSION AND EVANGELISM
In addition to gaining practical ministry experience, participants will take part in weekly leadership training that will help them grow professionally, personally and spiritually.
As a part of the Church Planting area you will:
· Develop a strategic church planting strategy for your specific city/demographic that is both practical and ambitious
· Serve with Sunday Teams (Teaching, Worship, Volunteer) to learn what makes a Sunday service happen
· Serve with other weekly church teams (Small Groups, Assimilation, Evangelism) to get a broad view of church systems as a whole
As a part of the Missions and Evangelism area you will:
· Coordinate and lead mission teams coming to Utah from other parts of the country in servant evangelism
and other outreach projects all around the urban centers of Salt Lake City, and Ogden Utah.
· Create, plan and implement creative evangelism projects.
· Participate in evangelism training with church attendees and mission teams
Have questions? Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org